Thursday, March 29, 2012

Breastfeeding Question

Does anyone here know what the general attitude towards breastfeeding in public or in restaurants is in Munich? Obviously, I try to be as discreet as possible with the baby well hidden under a large scarf but I wonder if the practice is frowned upon. I don%26#39;t have much of a choice since the baby can%26#39;t take a bottle but I would rather not have to feed him in a stinky bathroom.

























kwenga

Prittlbach...
573 forum posts

1.

Re: Breastfeeding Question


Jul 20, 2006, 7:45 AM




Relax, it%26#39;s ok to breastfeed. I%26#39;d say people just don%26#39;t care, so just do what%26#39;s to be done and nobody will say anything and it won%26#39;t draw much attention. The local moms do it as well.



















1-1 of 1 replies

1




Watch this Topic Add a new topic

No comments:

Post a Comment